Most electrical fires can be traced to overheated circuits and overloaded equipment. When abused, insulation may melt or burn, exposing live wires. Electrical fires can also occur when equipment is driven beyond capacity, or accumulated oil and dirt overheat a motor, or sparks ignite scraps, dirt, dust, or flammable liquids.
Visualize your plan of response in a fire, so you can move quickly if one happens. Take into account:
Already a Liberty Utilities customer? Create an account and learn about your online payment options.