Please select a community.
Carbon monoxide, or CO, can build up to dangerous levels if fuel-burning appliances are not operating properly or safely venting fuel combustion by-products.
It has no odor, no color and no taste. Because it combines with the body's blood and prevents it from absorbing oxygen, carbon monoxide can cause serious illness and, in extreme cases, can be fatal.
If you notice any of these warning signs, get outside to fresh air and get to the doctor immediately.
Already a Liberty Utilities customer? Create an account and learn about your online payment options.